Sewers are commonly found with 4 floating blocks supporting a Glitch Chest.
Possible non-craftable objects include:
- Copper Platform
- Heavy Stone Brick
- Horizontal Sewer Pipe
- Sewage Block
- Sewer Gauge
- Sewer Tank
- Sewer Valve
- Sewer Wall Grate
- Small Stone Brick
- Toxic Waste Barrel
- Vertical Sewer Pipe
- Wall Pipe
- Alpha Eri 5331 II a, a level 1 Desert planet at the coordinates x-81996177, y98317988. Sewer entrance is a medium walk to the left.
- Alpha Mu-2 Gru Minoris IV, a level 1 Snow planet at the coordinates x-49194597, y-39749373. Sewer entrance is a bit of a long walk to the left.
- Beta XY Lyr 015 I, a large arid planet made of Magmarock and Lava. Co-ordinates: x: -73286511 y: 4126024. Walk to the left up a steep hill, the sewer is only about 30 blocks wide and I have not found an entrance to any other sewer dungeons.
- Gamma Torcularis Majoris II, a medium-sized jungle planet with a sewer. Coordinates: x: 5182919, y: 75407884. Walk to the right for a few minutes.
- Gamma Alula Borealis 8248 i, the only forest planet in the system, and it has a sewer. Coords: x: 22530807, y:28292474, walk right for a little bit Edit: there is no chest at this one
- X Unios 17 III a Level 10 volcanic
- X Skios 4361 (Planet IV) level10 Forest. Decent walk to the left. Didn't see a chest anywhere unfortunately. (There are 2 separate sewers and neither had any chest :\) There are two movable valves, perhaps it is a puzzle?